Best DSLR's Available In India
A look at the DSLR’s which are dominating the industry. They are the best choice when it comes to a good camera for a professional use.
The D4 is an upgrade of the famous D3 and has most of the features that D3 had, along with a much improved focus system. Ergonomics of the camera stands out with a comfortable grip. FX-format sensor and EXPEED3 processor that the D4 has allows image capture up to 10 FPS.
- 16.2MP FX-format CMOS Sensor.
- Continuous Shooting up to 10 fps at full resolution.
- 91,000-pixel 3D Color Matrix Meter III and Advanced Scene Recognition System.
- Broadcast Quality Video (1920 x 1080p) at 30p, 25p or 24p.
- Ethernet connectivity.
- ISO (Lo-1 -50) (Hi-4 204,800).
The canon 1Dx is pro grade camera with the best AF system from the company as of yet. The camera can shoot at 12 FPS and has got 61 focusing points. It does lack a dedicated video recording button, but the video feature can be mapped.
- 12 frames-per-second continuous shooting (expandable to 14fps).
- 18.1 megapixel full frame CMOS sensor.
- Dual DIGIC 5+ Imaging Processor.
- ISO 100–51200, expandable to 50, H1, H2.
- 61 point AF system, featuring 41 high sensitivity cross type sensors.
3. Canon 5D mach III
The successor to the widely successful mach II, the Mach III does not fail to deliver. It has an Digic 5+ chip and a 51 point AF system that produces stellar videos even at low lighting conditions. The 22.3 MP CMOS sensor can shoot images at 6 FPS.
- 22.3 megapixel Full-frame CMOS sensor.
- ISO 100-25600, expandable to 102400.
- 61-point High-Density Reticular Af.
4. Nikon D800E
The Nikon D800E is considered to the compact version of the D4. However it lacks the vertical grip and Ethernet connectivity. It comes with a 36MP CMOS sensor.
- Nikon FX-format (35.9 x 24.0mm) CMOS Sensor with 36.3 effective megapixels.
- Full 1080p HD broadcast quality video with stereo sound and headphone connector.
- Standard ISO 100-6400: range expandable to ISO 50 to 25,600 equivalent.
5. Canon EOS 6D
The Canon EOS 6D is the “Cheaper” full frame option from the company. The camera is incredibly light and comes with WiFi and GPS features. It has a 20.2 Megapixel sensor with a Digic 5 image processor; the same found in Canon 5D mach 3 and even 1Dx. However, Canon 6D can only shoot at 4.3 FPS. It has a 11 point AF system.
- Great low light/high ISO capabilities.
- Full-frame shooting at an "affordable" price.
- Built-in WiFi and GPS.
- Good performance overall.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked * Sign in