Best DSLR’s Available In India
A look at the DSLR’s which are dominating the industry. They are the best choice when it comes to a good camera for a professional use.
- 16.2MP FX-format CMOS Sensor.
- Continuous Shooting up to 10 fps at full resolution.
- 91,000-pixel 3D Color Matrix Meter III and Advanced Scene Recognition System.
- Broadcast Quality Video (1920 x 1080p) at 30p, 25p or 24p.
- Ethernet connectivity.
- ISO (Lo-1 -50) (Hi-4 204,800).
The canon 1Dx is pro grade camera with the best AF system from the company as of yet. The camera can shoot at 12 FPS and has got 61 focusing points. It does lack a dedicated video recording button, but the video feature can be mapped.
- 12 frames-per-second continuous shooting (expandable to 14fps).
- 18.1 megapixel full frame CMOS sensor.
- Dual DIGIC 5+ Imaging Processor.
- ISO 100–51200, expandable to 50, H1, H2.
- 61 point AF system, featuring 41 high sensitivity cross type sensors.
3. Canon 5D mach III
- 22.3 megapixel Full-frame CMOS sensor.
- ISO 100-25600, expandable to 102400.
- 61-point High-Density Reticular Af.
4. Nikon D800E
- Nikon FX-format (35.9 x 24.0mm) CMOS Sensor with 36.3 effective megapixels.
- Full 1080p HD broadcast quality video with stereo sound and headphone connector.
- Standard ISO 100-6400: range expandable to ISO 50 to 25,600 equivalent.
5. Canon EOS 6D
- Great low light/high ISO capabilities.
- Full-frame shooting at an “affordable” price.
- Built-in WiFi and GPS.
- Good performance overall.