Freecharge Add Money Offers Just For You
Freecharge is now a promising digital e-wallet company which is expanding and growing its user base in India. With the current situation of a cashless economy in India, the Freecharge add money offers can prove to be a great investment decision for many online users. With the Freecharge’s add money offer, users can recharge mobile, DTH cards, electricity bills and use many other e- services.
As much as the brand looks promising and attractive, it also offers amazing features including the Add money offers which can be very helpful. It is easier to add money in your Freecharge wallet account, all you have to do is just add a payment method and choose the amount that you want to add then get going.
How to Add Money to Freecharge Wallet?
Firstly, you need to be logged in to your Freecharge account in order to add money to your wallet. Once you successfully log in, you can choose the option of payment and fill your wallet account with money. The money can be transferred through Net Banking, Debit or credit card options. You can choose to fill your wallet with specific money that you wish to deposit. Your bank account will then be authorised for a payment and the Freecharge account will be automatically credited with the money. You can transfer a minimum of Re1 and can go upto Rs.25,000 in a month.
Steps for Adding Money through Freecharge Mobile App
• Login to your Freecharge account.
• Click on My account details.
• Check the balance by tapping on the Balance button.
• Choose the option of withdrawing and transfer the money using bank account details.
• You will only be allowed to transfer upto Rs.5,000 at a time.
• In a month, a total of Rs.25,000 can be added to the wallet account.
• Once you add the money in your account, you can check the balance by tapping on my balance option.
Benefits of E- wallets
• You can avoid paying by Net banking or debit/credit cards each time you recharge at Freecharge.
• Hassle- free payment option
• 100% security of account details
• Recharge using the e- wallet money.
• Recharge multiple mobile numbers and DTH cards.
• No payment fees
• Pay multiple bills using the app
• Pay using credit cards
Make Freecharge your Favourite Destination for Recharging
Freecharge provides one- stop solution for your Recharge needs. You can recharge any kind of service, whether you have a mobile recharge, DTH, or simply pay electricity and gas bills, Freecharge offers all kinds of services. The best part of choosing this brand is that you have various payment options including debit/credit card, net banking and wallet payment. With the Freecharge’s add money feature, you can credit your wallet upto Rs.25,000 in a month’s time.
There are some nice features in the Freecharge’s mobile app where you do not have to input the mobile number each time you decide to recharge. The app allows looking through your contacts and you can choose a particular number and get going.
You can also choose a favourite number and then automatically the app chooses that specific number and your recharge is done without any hassle. The same goes with recharging DTH or paying bills. It is easy to make bill payments and recharge DTH. You need to select the payment method and enter the bill amount or recharge amount and directly the bills will be paid out through the Freecharge website/ mobile app.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked * Sign in