The website (www.KaroBargain.com); is governed by the following Terms and Conditions. On using the website, you automatically accept all our terms and conditions. However, if you disagree with any of the terms in full or in part; you are not entitled to use the website.
KaroBargain.com offers discounts on numerous products available on the web. The discount is made available in the form of coupon codes to customers. The codes can be used by anyone and are generally decided by the promotion teams of respective companies. Customers are required to take note of the validity period of these codes; as these deals are available only for a fixed number of days or hours and will expire thereafter.
1. General Terms
This document is termed as an electronic record according to the Information Technology Act 2000.As a result the document does not require any digital or physical signatures.
The domain name of the site www.KaroBargain.com is owned by Mediacle Inc
KaroBargain is a Website that manages to connect the growing breed of e-commerce savvy Indian audience with online suppliers who offer lucrative discounts. The site is regularly updated and hosts all the best deals.
2 A. Definitions: In this Agreement the following expressions shall have the meanings assigned thereto:
2.1. “Agreement” shall mean that this Agreement is mutually executed by the Parties and all schedules, annexure, exhibits and amendments to this Agreement may be executed by the Parties in writing from time to time
2.2. “Applicable Law/s” means and includes all applicable laws, statutes, enactments, bye-laws, rules, regulations, circulars, notifications, ordinances, protocols, codes, guidelines, policies, notices, directions, orders, decrees or judgments of courts or other governmental or quasi-governmental authorities of India.
2.3. “Website” shall mean the website from where the Website User can avail the Vendor Services, the website address for the Website is http://www.KaroBargain.com/
2.4 “Login” refers to the method of registration, which allows the user to access the website and the deals periodically.
2.5 “User” refers to every person, who visits or makes use of the website.
3. License to Use the Website
According to the license, all the intellectual property rights with respect to the website are reserved and only we or our licensors own the material and the intellectual property rights of KaroBargain.com.
You are entitled to copy the information details of promotions or coupon codes for own use and also view or download the deals for caching purposes.
The Users are not allowed to
· You should not alter the functioning of the website. You are required to take care not to damage the website or resort to any illegal or fraudulent activities.
· The website KaroBargain.com should not be used to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root kit or other malicious computer software.
· The users should not get involved in any automated or systematic data collection activities (like data mining, data harvesting and data extraction) without our written consent.
· The website should not be used to send any voluntary commercial communication or marketing purposes without our consent.
5. Access Restrictions
· Only people above the age of 18 are allowed to use the website. The only exception being those who are ’Incompetent to Contract’ which includes insolvents. Minors can use the website under the supervision of a legal guardian or a parent.
· Further, we may access your details through your Facebook or Twitter account if you link your accounts with the KaroBargain profile. You hereby grant us permission to access some information available on Your Facebook or Twitter accounts as well as permission to access Your Friend list. KaroBargain will post on your behalf only with your express permission and the rights given to KaroBargain to access and the post can be revoked at anytime by You.
· We, at KaroBargain.com hold the right to restrict access to the whole website or parts of it to users.
· The User Id and Password provided to users to access certain areas of the website should be kept confidential.
· We hold the right to disable your User Id and Password without prior notice.
The membership of this Web site and the mobile application is free of cost and this includes the browsing of the site/application and the use of the services. However, we reserve the right to amend this no-fee policy and charge for the services rendered. In a case that such happens, Users will be intimated of the same, and it will be up to you to decide whether or not you will continue with services offered by us. Such changes are effective as soon as they are posted on the Site.
8. User Generated Content
· “User Generated Content” comprises of materials like images, text, audio, video or audio – visual content that users submit to the website.
· You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
· The content you submit should not be illegal and must not initiate legal action against us or you or any other third party.
· Care should be taken to submit only the content that does not have any legal action pending against it.
· KaroBargain.com has the right to delete any material that is published on our website or stored in our servers and found inappropriate.
· We do not commit ourselves to monitor the inappropriate content that is submitted to us or published on our website.
9. Warranty Limitations
· We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
· To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
10. Liability limitations
The extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
· we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special cases of loss or damage;
· we will not be liable for any loss of profit, reputation, income, data, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, or information;
· we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
It is important to note that the terms of the website are revised at regular intervals and users should check them regularly to keep themselves updated.
16. Contact Us
17. Pricing and Discounts
KaroBargain cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss, to the information contained in this site or any purchase from the retailers mentioned in this site.
18. Copyright and Trademark
KaroBargain reserves the intellectual property rights for all the products, text, content, programs, processes, products and processes appearing on this website. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of KaroBargain. The names and logos and all related products and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of KaroBargain and/or its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers.
Access to this Website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner or provide you with a license to use KaroBargain’s or associated third party’s intellectual rights. References on this Website to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party Websites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply KaroBargain’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service. KaroBargain is not responsible for the content of any third party websites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such Websites.
19. Applicable Jurisdiction
20.1. Entire Agreement. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings (oral and/or written) with respect to the matters covered by this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended only by a written agreement signed by both the Parties.
20.2. No Relationship. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed or deemed to create any agency, association, trust, partnership or joint venture or employer-employee relationship in any manner whatsoever between the Parties. The Parties agree not to hold themselves out to be an employee or servant of the other party or any subsidiary or affiliate of the other party.
20.3. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement or any part thereof is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or is rendered void, illegal or un-enforceable, the same shall be replaced by and any omission shall be remedied by a corresponding provision which comes as close as legally and commercially possible to the express or implied intention of the Parties and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provision shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
20.4. Survival. All obligations of the Parties which expressly or by their nature survive the termination or the expiration of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect subsequent to and notwithstanding its expiration or termination and until they are satisfied in full or by their nature expire.
20.5. Force Majeure. Neither Party shall be responsible for any delay or its failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control such as acts of God or governmental authority, fire, epidemics, strikes, electrical outage, theft, war, riot, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, or equipment failure, or other loss of facilities or any other cause beyond the party’s reasonable control. If either Party’s performance will be delayed by any such contingency, such Party shall immediately notify the other Party in writing. The affected party must use reasonable efforts to minimize the effect of the delay. If such delay continues for ninety (90) or more consecutive calendar days, the other party to this Agreement may terminate this Agreement with no further liability or obligation.
20.6. No Waiver. No waiver of any term, provision or condition of this Agreement whether by conduct or otherwise in any one or more instances shall be deemed to be or construed as a further or continuing waiver of any such term, provision or condition or of any other term, provision or condition of this Agreement.
20.7. Costs. Each Party shall bear its own expenses in connection with the negotiations, preparation and execution of this Agreement and any amendments or other documents or instruments relating to the transactions contemplated under this Agreement.