We safeguard your information and will not sell, rent or share it with any third parties. The information collected from users may include
- The data provided during the filling up of various forms which includes the information collected during registration to obtain newsletters, discount coupons or other materials.
- Information collected during our surveys. However, it is not mandatory for users to participate in these surveys.
- Web login data of a user’s visits to the website which includes the data related to location, communication, web traffic and accessed resources.
Cookies and IP Addresses
- The website may collect data like your IP Address, operating system and browser type.
- We also obtain information with the help of cookies, which get stored in the hard drive of your computer when you pay a visit to our website. These cookies help us to provide you a better service and to improve your browsing experience.
- KaroBargain.com may also allow third parties who intend to provide you customized advertisements to place cookies in your hard drive.
- Users are given the option of disabling the cookies, if they do not wish to disclose any information.
- KaroBargain.com mails you the various coupon codes, freebies and numerous other discount offers periodically, once you register with us and subscribe for our newsletters and alerts
- By registering with your email address, you are entitled to automatically receive emails from KaroBargain.
- The data provided by users is saved in our secure servers, which users can access using their passwords
- We try our best to prevent breach of user data by third parties, but as we know, the internet is not a secure place, so data transmission should be carried out at your own risk.
Update/Delete personal data
- It is the duty of every customer to keep us duly informed in case there is any update to their personal data. We also appreciate users, if they inform us, when they no longer require our service and wish to delete their data. An archive copy is retained by us for audit purposes in such cases.
We use the information provided by you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
- We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our affiliate advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users.
Your personal information will be disclosed to third parties only in the following cases
- When you give your approval to participate in a promotional campaign hosted by third parties by agreeing to the specific terms and conditions.
- We may disclose your personal data to a prospective buyer/seller when we buy or sell assets or businesses.