The Patanjali brand is not an unfamiliar name in India. Every Indian recognises and loves this brand, especially those who are big fans of herbal products. For those who don't know, the Patanjali Ayurved Limited is a consumer goods manufacturing company in India, founded in 2006 by the famous yoga guru, Baba Ramdev and his colleague, Acharya Balkrishna. The brand specialises in manufacturing mineral and herbal products which has since been dominating the Indian market in wellness and beauty. One of the core reasons for Patanjali's success among the Indians is due to its cost-effective and top-quality products.
According to surveys, Patanjali is currently the fastest-growing consumer brand, with revenues reaching as high as up to 105 billion rupees. With the meteoric rise of the brand, it is set to take over its rival company, Hindustan Unilever in the coming future. The brand, which deals with product categories like cosmetics, food items, personal care, and health care products, are manufactured using 98% all-natural ingredients that deliver effective results.
1. Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera is known for its numerous beneficial uses for skin, hair, weight management, digestion, dental care, and more. The Patanjali's aloe vera gel is produced using 90% pure ingredient and is one of the most demanded products by Indian consumers. The packaging of the product comes in a tube with a simple design, which is convenient and easy to use. It is suitable to use it daily on your cleansed body for maximum effect.
Benefits of Patanjali aloe vera gel:
- Moistens and heals dry and flaky skin.
- It can be applied when your skin is irritated.
- It can be used as an agent to fight against premature ageing.
- It can be used to treat inflammatory acne such as pustules and nodules.
- It can also be used by psoriasis and eczema patients to alleviate inflammation and itchiness.
2. Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste
The Patanjali Dant Kanti toothpaste is produced using various herbal components such as neem, turmeric, pudina, cloves, babool, haldi, and many others. The paste comes in three variants- Dant Kanti Junior, Dant Kanti Medicated, and Dant Kanti, and it is a favourite to the Indian consumers because it helps in fighting dental issues like bacteria, bad breath, toothache, yellowing of teeth, and gingivitis.
Benefits of the Patanjali Dant Kanti toothpaste:
- Using this toothpaste twice daily will protect your teeth from germs.
- It will help tighten your gums and prevent from bleeding.
- It will help fight bad breath.
- Using this product regularly will form a protective shield around your teeth and gums.
- It will help in treating gingivitis, which is a common oral disease.
3. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Anti-dandruff Natural Shampoo
This shampoo is manufactured using various ingredients like tulsi, methi, amla, bhringraj, shikakai, neem oil, gurhal, tea tree oil, rosemary oil, nilgiri oil, and honey that are widely known for several beneficial uses. This shampoo is specially formulated to fight against dandruff problems and to keep your hair healthy and prevent excess hair fall while keeping your hair squeaky clean.
Benefits of the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Anti-dandruff Natural Shampoo:
- It helps in reducing excess hair fall and premature greying of hair.
- It helps in removing dandruff.
- Keeps your hair healthy and clean.
- Using the shampoo regularly will make your hair soft.
- Another plus point is its reasonable and affordable price.
4. Patanjali Saundarya Face Wash
Made from the extracts of ingredients like tulsi, neems, aloe vera, and orange peel, this face wash is a promising skincare product for daily use. It helps in deep cleansing, nourishes the skin, rejuvenating skin tissue, giving a smooth and bright complexion. It is suitable for normal to oily skin types and comes in a creamy texture.
Benefits of Patanjali Saundarya Face Wash:
- It is SLS-free.
- It keeps your skin hydrated.
- It controls excess sebum production.
- Prevents from getting pimples and acne.
5. Patanjali Tejus Body Lotion
This body lotion is another popular product of Patanjali, which is a formulation of aloe vera, turmeric, cucumber, saffron, and wheat oil. It comes in a medium-runny texture, that efficiently absorbs into the skin. The excellent combination of ingredients helps in rejuvenating your body, giving a soft and agile skin.
Benefits of Patanjali Tejus Body Lotion:
- With regular use of this lotion, it can help shield your skin from any irritants.
- It is free of chemicals.
- It will make your skin soft, supple, nourished and hydrated all day.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
6. Patanjali Divya Rose Water
Rosewater is one of the most demanded and used skincare products in India because of its natural ingredients and its excellent benefits. It is one of the must-have beauty essentials in our life which can be used as a toner, freshener, or in a face pack. The Patanjali rose water is suitable to use every day as a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer, and will make your skin healthy and glowing.
Benefits of Patanjali Divya Rose Water:
- It helps in calming your skin from any irritation.
- You can use this to help reduce redness on your skin.
- You can use it in preventing and treating infections.
- It contains antioxidants which help protect cells from damage.
7. Patanjali Chyawanprash
Patanjali Chyawanprash is another popular product used by many customers, which has the ingredients of cow ghee, saffron, amla, and other ayurvedic ingredients that promote good health and wellbeing. Chyawanprash has been traditionally used by Indians since decades and is consumed as medicine to boost the immune system and keep the body healthy.
Benefits of Patanjali Chyawanprash:
- It is used in boosting the immune system and maintain the vitality of a body.
- Can be consumed as an anti-ageing supplement.
- Used in maintaining the digestive system.
- Consuming this daily will help control the cholesterol level and triglycerides in your body.
- Consuming this daily is beneficial for your heart and brain.
8. Patanjali Multani Mitti Face Pack
The next product to enter the list of the best selling Patanjali products is the Multani Mitti face pack. This is considered one of the best face packs made with natural ingredients and is used by most Indians. Applying this on your face routinely helps in firming your skin and enhance blood circulation, which will make your face clear and glowing. This product is supplemented with aloe vera, magnesium, zinc, aluminium, and mineral clay, and is suitable for all skin types.
Benefits of Patanjali Multani Mitti Face Pack:
- It exfoliates your skin, giving a smooth finish to your beauty routine.
- Makes your skin glow and youthful.
- It helps control excess oil secretion from the pores.
- Prevents acne breakouts, and removes blackheads and whiteheads.
9. Patanjali Amla Candy
The Patanjali amla candy is a favourite to many and can be consumed as a digestive means daily. It has a sweet and savoury taste that is often eaten as an aid to digestion, boosts immunity, provides relief from acidity, and indigestion. The candy is stuffed with the goodness of vitamin C that contains all the essential nutrients our body needs.
Benefits of Patanjali Amla Candy:
- Indian gooseberry can be consumed to enhance eye vision. It reduces redness, itching and watering of the eyes.
- Eating the candy every day is beneficial at boosting your immunity due to its high consistency of vitamin C.
- It increases your haemoglobin level, red-blood cells count, which eventually helps in purifying the blood.
- It can also help in fighting against premature ageing.
- It is used to aid digestion and cure acidity.
10. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Shampoo
If you're someone who has dry and rough hair, this shampoo which is formulated from milk might be your answer. The ingredients contained in this product is Bhringraj, henna, neem, tulsi, aloe vera and other additional minerals. This shampoo is created specifically for those suffering from dry and rough hair, hair loss, and early greying of hair. It is used for cleansing and moisturizing your scalp, and boost the hair growth.
Benefits of Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk protein shampoo:
- Washing your hair with this shampoo every wash will keep your scalp hydrated and control the flakiness.
- It is also great for healing hair fall dilemmas.
- Using this shampoo diligently will make your hair shiny and less frizzy.
11. Patanjali Anti-wrinkle Cream
The Patanjali anti-wrinkle cream comes in a tube-based package which you can apply it twice daily on a cleansed face. Some of the main ingredients in this product are aloe vera, wheat oil, jojoba oil, sandal oil, almond oil, cucumber, red sandalwood, turmeric, papaya, banana, masoor dal powder, and other base minerals, which are very beneficial for your skin. Using this cream on your face and neck regularly helps tighten your skin and fight unwanted wrinkles.
Benefits of Patanjali Anti-wrinkle Cream:
- It has all the essential ingredients which are healthy for your skin.
- It helps in removing unwanted blemishes and wrinkles.
- Keeps your skin moisturised all day.
12. Patanjali Mogra Body Cleanser Soap
The Mogra body soap is another Patanjali products loved and used by several customers. Not only does it have a jasmine aroma, but it is also a purely ayurvedic proprietary medicine. This herbal soap is enriched with a list of natural ingredients like tulsi, haldi, aloe vera, giloy, aqua and others, which helps in rejuvenating the skin. It provides nourishment to the skin cells resulting in glowing skin and the amazing smell of jasmine.
Benefits of Patanjali Mogra Body Cleanser Soap:
- It is packed with mogra (jasmine) which is well-known for its antidepressant and relaxing agent apart from the many uses.
- It is beneficial for fighting dryness of the skin.
- It is made from 100% natural ingredients.
- It helps in combating acne and blemishes.
13. Patanjali Crack Heal Cream
The next product is this Patanjali crack heal cream, which is packed with ingredients like Brassica Campestris, Kayakalpa oil, beeswax, Dryobalanops Camphora, Triticum Sativum, aloe vera, and Borax. It is an excellent product for those who barely manage to have a pedicure day. For best results, soak your feet for 10-15 minutes in a bucket of warm water, remove the dead cells, wash and apply the cream at the end.
Benefits of Patanjali Crack Heal Cream:
- It is made from 100% natural ingredients.
- It is affordable.
- It helps smoothen and soften coarse body parts like heels and elbows.
- It is chemical-free.
14. Patanjali Saundarya Honey and Kesar Shower Gel
Another product that enters the list is the Patanjali Saundarya honey and Kesar shower gel which is packed with pure honey and Kesar. This shower gel contains all the natural ingredients which are great for our bodies, such as almond oil, Ghritkumari, neem, tulsi, green tea, Kesar, and more. Taking a shower with this gel will keep your body feeling fresh and clean all day, and also makes your body soft and smooth to touch.
Benefits of Patanjali Saundarya Honey and Kesar Shower Gel:
- Honey is natural goodness, which is excellent for moisturising purposes.
- It contains saffron, which is known in healing pigmentation and treating anxiety.
- It helps in removing sun tan and rendering glowing skin.
- It stops from further acne and pimple breakouts.
15. Patanjali Sunflower Oil
The Patanjali sunflower oil is made from the finest quality sunflower seeds and chemical-free components with a refining process that provides several healthy nutrients to our body. This cooking oil is made from a mixture of oleic acid(omega-9) and linoleic acid (omega 6), which is healthy for our body and is an ideal use for cooking, frying and as dressing in salads.
Benefits of Patanjali Sunflower Oil:
- It is light, healthy and nutritious for our body.
- It is free of minerals and chemicals.
- It is low in cholesterol, which is transcendent for your diet.
- It is high in vitamin E, which is a great beneficial agent for our skincare routine, anti-ageing, heart, inflammation and many other health problems.
16. Patanjali Coconut Oil
Like any other Patanjali products, this coconut oil is also 100% pure natural made. Unlike coconut oils from different brands, this product is double-filtered to give the highest quality results and is free from any chemical components. It can be used for cooking, oiling your hair, skin, and can also be used to whiten your teeth.
Benefits of Patanjali Coconut Oil:
- It is free from RDB and bleaching.
- It can be used for moisturizing your dry skin.
- It is a multipurpose oil which can be used for hot oil hair massage, cooking, nail care, skin-care, dental care, and body massage.
17. Patanjali Swarn Kanti Fairness Cream
When it comes to best selling products in India, fairness cream is never a miss. Even in the case of Patanjali brand, this fairness cream is one of the most sought products by the Indian customers. The product claims to give you visible fairness and even skin tone, which will also help reduce blemishes and pigmentations. It is made from a mixture of all-natural ingredients like aloe vera, wheat germ oil, Mulethi, turmeric oil, Chironji, Manjistha, jojoba oil, purified gold along with fruit extracts and Sugandhit Draviya.
Benefits of Patanjali Swarn Kanti Fairness Cream:
- There are no artificial components in it.
- It comes in a soft texture, which is gentle on your skin.
- It keeps your skin moisturized and hydrated.
- It gives your skin a subtle radiance.
- It is rich in natural ingredients.
- Suitable for everyday use and for all skin types.
18. Patanjali Activated Carbon Facial Foam
This facial foam by Patanjali is formulated with pure organic ingredients like aloe vera, neem, aqua, mint, lemon peels, soft soap base, honey, Diazolidinyl urea & IPBC, vitamin E, vitamin A, zinc oxide, and activated carbon, which helps in dislodging all the unwanted toxins from your face. Activated charcoal is well-known for detoxifying our skin, clearing all the pollutants and healing blemishes. Using this facial foam every day will help remove all the impurities on your face and control excess production of sebum.
Benefits of Patanjali Activated Carbon Facial Foam:
- It is free of chemicals and harmful substances.
- It contains neem, aloe vera, mint, honey, vitamin E, vitamin A, and lemon, which are natural supplements for healthy and glowing skin.
- It has a cooling effect, which is advantageous for acne-prone skin as it helps cool down the body temperature and prevent the acne-causing germs from spreading.
19. Patanjali Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is known to be a great addition to maintain your diet and weight since it contains all the nutritional components such as carbohydrates, fats, protein, fibre, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc, copper, manganese, and selenium. The Patanjali vinegar is said to have all the therapeutic qualities like anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, carminative, flatulence, anti-bacterial, and antimicrobial properties. Additionally, it also comprises a high quantity of nutritional resources such as potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, vitamin B1, B2, B6, folic acid, niacin, and vitamin C.
Benefits of Patanjali Apple Cider Vinegar:
- It can be consumed for healing any stomachaches.
- It is good to drink when you have a sore throat.
- It helps in bringing down the cholesterol level of the body.
- It helps in weight management.
- It is beneficial in controlling blood sugar level and lowers blood pressure at the same time.
- It is also used as an anti-hair-fall agent.
- Mixing the vinegar with clay powder and applying it on your cleansed face will help in healing acne breakouts.
20. Patanjali Divya Kanti Lep
For those who don't know what the Divya Kanti Lep is, it is an ayurvedic medicine which is usually used for treating skin issues like acne, eczema, dark spots, burns, blemishes, wrinkles, anti-ageing, and such. This product contains natural healing components like henna seeds, Amba Haldi, Manjistha, Jaiphal, Chandan Safed, Sugandha Bala, Sphatik Bhasma, Katha, aloe vera, black cardamom, and javitri, that helps in reviving the natural glow and texture of the skin.
Benefits of Patanjali Divya Kanti Lep:
- Helps in fighting acne and pimple breakouts.
- Helps remove dark circles.
- Helps in reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- It acts as a cooling and soothing agent in eliminating the scar formation and healing affected skin areas.
- It can help reduce eczema symptoms such as irritation, itching, reduce inflammation, and red patches.