OYO is one of the fastest-growing hospitality chains of hotels and homes in India. Founded in 2013, by Ritesh Agarwal, OYO’s network currently spans over 250 Indian cities. The company was built keeping in mind India’s price-sensitive, and luxury-seeking customers. Currently, OYO has spread its business overseas. OYO is now a common name in the hospitality markets of Dubai, Malaysia, UK, USA, UAE, Singapore and others.
OYO lists its leased as well as franchised hotels from where you can select your preferred living spaces at pocket-friendly prices. It is interesting to note that OYO stands for On Your Own. Previously, the company was named ‘Oravel’.
Exclusive OYO Referral Code on KaroBargain
OYO is a customer-centric company which provides you with multiple benefits. OYO has a referral program that can help you win exciting rewards. Want to know how this referral policy works? When you sign up on the platform using KaroBargain’s referral code, you will get an immediate bonus of Rs.300. Thereafter, you can share your referral code with your circle. When anyone signs up on the platform using your referral code, you will get an instant bonus of RS. 350. On the other hand, the person who just joined the platform will get Rs. 300. Sounds exciting? Have a look at the table below to know about KaroBargain’s referral code.
|OYO Referral Code
|Sign Up Bonus
|Rs. 300 Bonus
|Rs. 350 per refer
|Referral Valid For
How to sign up on the OYO app?
Signing up on the OYO app is super simple. Just follow the step-by-step method mentioned below and you will be able to sign-up on the platform in no time.
- Step 1: Go to Playstore and download the OYO app.
- Step 2: In the second step, open the OYO app on your device, and put down your phone number along with your One time password (OTP).
- Step 3: Once your phone number gets verified, add your Email ID and name.
- Step 4: In the fourth step, put down the referral code.
That's it. You are all set to use the OYO app.
OYO Rooms Invite and Earn
With OYO’s Invite and Earn policy, you will be able to earn OYO Rupee when you refer the app to your friends. You can use the OYO Rupees earned through this program for booking your future stays on the OYO app. There are two kinds of rewards under OYO’s Refer and Earn policy. These are:
- Referee Reward: As a new user, when you join the app using a referral code, you earn a reward of Rs 300 OYO Rupee instantly.
- Referrer Reward: On the other hand, when someone refers the app to you, the person gets Rs 350 OYO Rupee, when he checks out of an OYO Room. This Rs 350 OYO Rupee can be used by him as a discount at the time of his next OYO booking. Thus, when the referrer gets two successful referrals, he receives Rs 700 OYO Rupee. This amount is 100 per cent redeemable against any hotel booking on the OYO app. Thus, when the cost of a particular stay is Rs. 700 or below, the referrer gets it for free.
How can I invite others to earn OYO money?
Inviting others to earn OYO money isn’t a complex task at all. Just follow the step-by-step procedure mentioned below:
- Step 1: On the homepage of the app, you will find the Refer and Earn option. Give a tap on this option.
- Step 2: In the second step, tap on the Invite friends option and share your unique referral code through WhatsApp, Email, Twitter, Facebook etc.
OYO Refer and Earn Terms and Conditions
Before you use our OYO Referral code, please go through the terms and conditions of the programme. We have listed it all below for you:
- You can’t invite yourself to the platform.
- It isn’t possible to invite a person who uses the same referral code as you.
- You will earn the OYO money only when you share the referral code with friends living in the same country.
- OYO does not put any limit on the number of friends you can invite to the platform.
- Please note that the OYO money earned through the platform is expirable.
- OYO Rupee has an expiry date of 365 days.
OYO Refer and Earn: Termination and Change Policy
Bear in mind to check the termination and change policies before you use our referral code. These are as follows:
- OYO holds the authority to suspend its Invite & Earn policy without providing any prior notice.
- The incentives can change at any time.
- If you earned an OYO rupee as a result of fraudulent activities, those could be considered null or void.
- OYO enjoys the right to investigate all referral activities. The company can cancel or modify all referrals when it considers them inappropriate and unfair.
When does a referral qualify as valid?
A referral qualifies as valid in the following situations:
- When the referee installs the OYO app and creates an account on the platform for the first time. (If the person uninstalls the OYO app and installs it again, then it doesn’t qualify for a referral. Also, if the referee installs the app on a new phone using an existing number, then it doesn’t qualify for a referral).
- The referee must have not opened another OYO account on the same device.
OYO Coupons at KaroBargain
Want to save big on your next trip? Looking for some economical accommodation? Use our OYO coupon codes and bid adieu to exorbitant hotel prices.
|All User Offer
|Enjoy 70% off+30% OYO money cashback on OYO hotel bookings
|Offer valid till 31st December 2022
So what are you waiting for? Choose your preferred code from the above-mentioned table and save big on your next trip.
Is it possible for me to transfer my OYO Rupee?
Unfortunately, you can’t transfer your OYO rupee to someone else or you can’t exchange it for cash nor the OYO Rupee present in multiple accounts can’t be accumulated into a single account.
Is there a bar on the OYO Rupee amount I can win through the Refer and Earn program?
Yes, there are certain limitations of the OYO Refer and Earn program. A monthly sign-up limit of Rs.500, monthly check-in limit of Rs.10000 and a overall wallet limit of Rs. 10000. Keep in mind if your OYO Rupee balance reaches its upper limit, no referral will increase the balance anymore. Valid referrals will add to your OYO Rupee balance, only after you make a new booking using your OYO Rupee.