Seva Sindhu Portal and App: Portal Registration, Online Login
Table of contents
- Seva Sindhu Registration, Application Status and Latest News Update
- Seva Sindhu 2020 Apply Online
- Departments Covered on The Seva Sindhu Portal
- Seva Sindhu Portal Registration Procedure
- Apply Online: Seva Sindhu Portal 5000 Registration
- Seva Sindhu Karnataka Online Travel E-Pass (Interstate), Apply, Check Status
- COVID-19 Relief for Barbers/Washerman Application Form
- COVID-19 Relief for Powerloom Workers
- Seva Sindhu Application Status
- Helpline Number and Contact Details
- Advantages of Seva Sindhu To Karnataka Residents
- What Services Can I Avail on The Seva Sindhu Platform ?
Seva Sindhu Registration, Application Status and Latest News Update
The Karnataka High Court on Friday asked the government to justify the mandatory registration on the Seva Sindhu portal and obtaining of e-pass for daily travellers.
“The Karnataka state government will have to justify making mandatory self-registration on Seva Sindhu portal. Under the guidelines issued by the National Executive Committee, no power has been conferred on the state government. The state government shall file a statement of objections justifying the action of making self-registration on Seva Sindhu app mandatory,’’ the bench said.
Seva Sindhu 2020 Apply Online
Seva Sindhu is an initiative by the government of Karnataka to provide cashless and paperless government services. This online service aims to reduce the turnout time and the need for visiting government offices physically. Some of the services being provided by Seva Sindhu include certificates like birth, death, domicile, caste etc., issue of Ration Card, filing of RTI, information Dissemination about government schemes, entitlements, etc., assessment of government taxes, utility payments and many more.
To avail any of these services, users need to register on the Seva Sindhu platform and apply for each service individually. Users also have the option to visit their nearest service delivery Seva Sindhu centre and seek service centre login. After completing the registration process, you’ll receive a token/acknowledgement number using which you can track your application status. The service will be integrated with various citizen service centres such as CSG centres, Karnataka One, Bangalore One, Atalji Jana Snehi Kendra and Bapuji Kendras.
Seva Sindhu also offers the online application form for Auto Drivers and Taxi Drivers to provide assistance of Rs.5000 as lockdown relief.
All candidates who are willing to apply online must go through the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. Here, we will provide a run-through of Seva Sindhu 2020.
|Seva Sindhu 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Seva Sindhu|
|Name of Scheme in Kannada||ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು|
|Launched by||Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Karnataka state|
|Major Benefit||All department services on one platform|
|Scheme Objective||Providing cashless and paperless government services|
|Scheme Under||State Government|
|Seva Sindhu 2020||https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English|
Departments covered on the Seva Sindhu portal
- Banglore Development Authority
- Commercial Tax Department
- Department of Ayush
- Department of Drug Control
- Department of Empowerment
- Department of Information and Public Relations
- Department of Kannada and Culture
- Department of Labor
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Department of Planning
- Department of Women and Welfare
- Revenue Department
- Transport Department
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Empowerment
Seva Sindhu portal registration procedure
Step 1: Visit Seva Sindhu official website i.e. sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on Department and Services and select the department or the services you want to avail.
Step 3: Then a document will open that will detail the eligibility and requirement for availing that service, click on Apply Online.
Step 4: After this, you’ll be redirected to Service Plus and then you can register yourself as a New User by entering your Aadhar Card number.
Step 5: Registration page will pop up on your screen, enter all the required information and click on submit.
Apply online: Seva Sindhu Driver 5000 Registration
Below are the steps to apply for Seva Sindhu Rs.5000 Yojana.
Step 1: Visit the official Seva Sindhu portal i.e. sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
Step 2: On Homepage, click on “Disbursement of Cash Relief To Auto-Rickshaw Drivers and Taxi Drivers for COVID-19”.
Step 3: Application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Now fill in all the required details (You need to enter details like name, father/husband name, date of birth, gender, caste, Aadhar Card number, date of birth, caste, gender, mobile number, and other details) and upload the documents.
Step 5: Tick the checkbox after reading the declaration and enter the security code.
Step 6: Click on the submit button to submit the form.
Auto-rickshaw drivers and taxi drivers helpline
Auto-Rickshaw Drivers & Taxi Drivers can contact on the number 080-22236698/ 9449863214 for any query related to the disbursement of cash relief for COVID-19.
Seva Sindhu Karnataka Online Travel E-pass (interstate), apply, check status
Step 1: Visit the official Seva Sindhu portal i.e. sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
Step 2: At the homepage, select from one of the options:
- COVID-19: Apply here to travel to other Indian states from Karnataka.
- Apply here to travel to other countries from Karnataka.
- Apply here to travel to Karnataka from other Indian states.
Step 3: Application form appears on your screen, where you need to enter the required information related to personal details, present details, travelling address, mode of travel and quarantine details.
Step 4: After this, you need to upload your ID proof.
Step 5: Read the declaration, click on I Agree and enter the captcha code.
Step 6: Click on Submit button for submission of the application.
COVID-19 relief for barbers/washerman application form
Step 1: Visit the official Seva Sindhu website i.e. sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
Step 2: Select the “Application for one-time relief for barbers/washerman” on the homepage.
Step 3: Click on the “proceed to apply” option.
Step 4: An application form will appear on your screen. Here, you need to enter the required details, which include Aadhar Card number, name, age, date of birth, gender, religion, caste, mobile number, address, etc.
Step 5: Fill the required information and read the deceleration.
Step 6: Click on I agree and enter the captcha code.
Step 7: Select the submit option from the submission of the application.
COVID-19 relief for power loom workers
Step 1: Visit the official Seva Sindhu portal.
Step 2: On the homepage, select one-time financial relief for power loom workers – FY 2020-21.
Step 3: If you haven’t registered on the portal, then you need to register first by following the registration procedure and then login.
Step 4: Fill the form that appears on your screen and upload all the necessary documents.
Step 5: Submit your form by clicking on the submit option.
Seva Sindhu application status
Step 1: Visit the official website of Seva Sindhu i.e. sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
Step 2: On the homepage, you have to click on the Track Application option.
Step 3: There are two options available to search the application status – Application Reference Number and OTP.
Step 4: Enter the information.
Step 5: Click on Submit.
Helpline number and contact details
- Helpline number for Seva Sindhu: 080-4455 4455
- Address: #13, CRN Chambers, above Dhanalakshmi Bank, 2nd floor, Kasturba road, Bangalore – 560001.
- Email: [email protected]
Advantages of Seva Sindhu to Karnataka residents
Here are some of the major advantages of Seva Sindhu:
- Provides a single platform for Karnataka residents to avail services of various departments.
- Karnataka residents can easily access the Sindhu Seva portal online and submit their request for the service anytime.
- Users can track the status of their service whenever and wherever they want.
- A centralized help desk is available for Karnataka people to clarify doubts and resolve their problems.
What services can I avail on the Seva Sindhu platform?
- Creation and distribution of certificates for income, domicile, caste, birth, death.
- Issuance of Arms Licenses.
- Issuance of Ration Card.
- Online filing and receipt of information relating to the Right to Information (RTI) Act linking with other e-government projects.
- Complaints related to unfair prices, absentee teachers, non-availability of doctor and more.
- Disbursement of family pensions, old-age pensions, widow pensions.
- Assessment of property tax and other government taxes.
- Registration, land records and driving licenses.
- Information dissemination about government schemes, entitlements.
- Payment related to electricity, water bills and property taxes.
- Local news about events, employment opportunities.